I have an aortic aneurysm

Patient : I have an aortic aneurysm and just recently in the last week I have been having severe lower left back pain that radiates down my legs and if I walk it worsens and I am out of breath and start sweating slot.
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. This pain may be related to aneurysm as you are breathlessness and having sweating. You should get yourself examined by a General surgeon or vascular surgeon. You can also get examined by MRI of the lumbar spine as this pain can be due to spinal origin. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.