I have an area of white-spot-like heads above my clitoris,

Patient : I have an area of white-spot-like heads above my clitoris, I have never tried to squeeze them, they do not come above the skin they are under it, and have been there for about half a year. It is a huge insecurity
I have an area of white-spo...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description and picture, that redness and white bumps could be possibly due to inflammatory reaction with erythema due to scratching, allergic reaction to inner wear, genital infection etc. Those white elevated areas could develop due to shaving or waxing the area also. As you are giving chronic history, better to get examined. Please consult your doctor and get examined, by clinical examination the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care.

Related Q&A

Q: Abnormalality is present in postier occipital cortex immageing suggest hemosterion suggested occult vascular malforma...

Q: I have a lump looking thing just outside my anal canal

Q: I used mdma and alchool four days in a row on the weekend of the 15th to the 18th of June. I also did one line of coc...

Q: I recently had PFT's performed at the request of my PCP. This result is in comparison to the same tests from2/15. ...

Q: Hi, ten years ago, my mother was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the right lung. She was not a smoker.Did not spread...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon