I have an area of white-spot-like heads above my clitoris,

Patient

Q: I have an area of white-spot-like heads above my clitoris, I have never tried to squeeze them, they do not come above the skin they are under it, and have been there for about half a year. It is a huge insecurity

I have an area of white-spo...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to your description and picture, that redness and white bumps could be possibly due to inflammatory reaction with erythema due to scratching, allergic reaction to inner wear, genital infection etc.
Those white elevated areas could develop due to shaving or waxing the area also.
As you are giving chronic history, better to get examined.
Please consult your doctor and get examined, by clinical examination the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care.