I have an implanon that expired Feb 2 this year

Patient : I have an implanon that expired Feb 2 this year. Is there a chance i can get prdgnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your Implanon has expired recently and you have experienced a withdrawal bleed in f orm of menses already then it indicates that the effect is over and you may ovulate in this cycle, which can increase your chances of pregnancy. But if the bleed hasn't occurred yet, till then you are still safe. But it is advisable to get it replaced sooner to continue contraceptive benefit. Hope this helps. Regards