I have an inflamed sebaceous cyst in my panty line

Patient

Q: I have an inflamed sebaceous cyst in my panty line. It's very swollen and painful. The middle is soft but the outside perimeter is hard. Should I be putting warm or cold compresses?

Symptoms:  Swelling, redness and inflammation where hard sebaceous cyst is
Doctor

An infected cyst along your panty line with the description you have provided can cause discomfort.

It needs an examination and confirmation of the diagnosis by a general surgeon. Do not do any compression as it may not work. It will need an excision under GA.
Kindly write back for further clarifications.
Hope this helped.