I have an ingrown toenail and it is hard and

Patient

Q: I have an ingrown toenail and it is hard and purple around the area pic provided well I can't cut the skin or go to a doctor so how can I get it out and get rid of it

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The picture does not correlate with the problems you have.
Ingrown toe nail with hared purple skin indicates a chronic nature of the problem. You say that you can not cut the skin or go to the Doctor.
Your question is how to get rid of the problem:
You can use the nail-file and file-up the mid portion of the nail in such a way that it is thinned in the middle only.
See with time the sides of the nails will be automatically lifted -off the mass and you may get a relief.

If this fails go for a formal surgery.