I have an itchy scalp and I've checked and its

Patient : I have an itchy scalp and I've checked and its not nits.so I don't know what it is
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possible causes: Allergy Infection Scabies If you have allergy, pleas e take tablet Levocet once a day. This will help you reduce the allergy and the itching. If the itching does not recover, you need to get examined by a Doctor to get checked for Scabies or an infection. The Doctor will then start you on antibiotics or on other medications to help you. Hope this helps you.