I have an uncomfortable bump (under the skin) on my

Q: I have an uncomfortable bump (under the skin) on my belt line (waist). When I went to the doctor to get it checked out, the doctor and I could not find it, but it appeared again the next day. The bump presses on my badder. What could it be?

Symptoms:  Discomfort. Might be slightly constipated. Hurts when pressed on a few times.

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Folliculitis. It is a bacterial infection of the skin involving the hair follicle. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.
Get your blood sugar levels done.
You may revisit your doctor so that he can examine you again.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care.