I have an unknown bumps on my anus i just

Patient : I have an unknown bumps on my anus.. i just want to make sure its not std or hiv.. i showed this to a doctor in my school and she said that its nothing but just skin patches..just lo let you know, i had anal fissure 3 months ago..
I have an unknown bumps on ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some sort anal related disease. STD is a also a possibility. You c an talk to a Doctor to get checked for it. The treatment after this is to take antiviral medications or treatment for STD. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon