I have an unknown bumps on my anus i just

Patient : I have an unknown bumps on my anus.. i just want to make sure its not std or hiv.. i showed this to a doctor in my school and she said that its nothing but just skin patches..just lo let you know, i had anal fissure 3 months ago..
I have an unknown bumps on ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some sort anal related disease. STD is a also a possibility. You c an talk to a Doctor to get checked for it. The treatment after this is to take antiviral medications or treatment for STD. Hope this helps you. All the best.