I have an unknown sting that stays and hurts for

Patient : I have an unknown sting that stays and hurts for the past two days.
I have an unknown sting tha...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the clear picture. The picture shows the puncture site as black as the necrosed tissue and a large area of cellulitis around. I would advise you the following: Consult a Doctor and get a course of an antibiotic, antihistamine and oral steroid for a a few day. Do not fondle the area. If the string is inside the wound, it may have to be removed intact. Take a injection of Tetanus toxoid. Wishing you a speedy recovery.