I have asthma since childhood and using medicines since long

Patient

Q: I have asthma since childhood and using medicines since long time. Until recently i have no issues with my asthma and in control. Now i am in USA and i feel Chest tightening. I am using Montek LC tablets, Combihale inhaler whenever i feel uncomfortable with asthma.

I became slim these days due to stress or whatever reasons in USA. I can feel stress and heat in my eyes for no reason. I sleep average of 7 hrs. Please suggest me solution.

Symptoms:  Chest tightening, Stressed eyes and Anxiety headache
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Changing the location or where you live can expose you to many more allergens. These allergens are potentially causing the reaction in your lungs and the inflammation. This is what is causing the issue of difficulty in breathing in you. You need to see a Doctor to confirm this is happening. And if needed, you can increase the dose of medication. You can also try to avoid the allergen as this is always better than curing the aftermath. Wishing you the best.

Hope this helps you