Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have athletes foot and small dry patches on my

I have athletes foot and small dry patches on my

Patient: I have athletes foot and small dry patches on my back and face is there any connection??

I have athletes foot and sm...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.Athlete foot is the fungal infection involving feet. The dry patches which you have mentioned may or may not be related to it.If the patches on your face and back are red colored annular with clear centre covered with scales then they are most likely related to athlete foot.Else it may be dry discoid eczema.Treatment depends on the diagnosis.Visit your doctor so that he can do physical examination and advise you accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy