I have attempted to overdose with 5000mg of unprescribed cocodomol

Patient : I have attempted to overdose with 5000mg of unprescribed cocodomol should I go to hospital?
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Yes, you should immediately go to ER. This drug contains Codeine and Acetaminophen. Both these constituents are harmful in high doses. High doses of acetaminophen can even cause liver failure. Codeine will cause, excessive sedation, and can cause neurological disturbances. There is no point in waiting to get harm. Go to ER now. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.