I have been bitten by something and I'm not sure

Patient : I have been bitten by something and I'm not sure what it was but now where I got bit it has turned red and puffy and is very hot to the touch. It itches and burnss and now is beginning to ache. It have swollen to about the size of a lemon on the back of my calf. What should I do?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Pedrous dermatitis or insect bite reaction. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area initially followed by a combination of antibiotic and steroid like hydrocortisone. If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like Dicloxacillin. For swelling and pain, tablet diclofenac helps. You should keep the area clean and dry. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.