I have been breaking out with itchy mosquito like bumps

Q: I have been breaking out with itchy mosquito like bumps. But where I live mosquitoes are not out yet. Could it possibly be an allergic reaction to something?

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called urticaria. It is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc.
I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels and thyroid profile done.
I prefer to advise combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care