I have been bruising lately easily I have cold sweats

Patient: I have been bruising lately easily. I have cold sweats. Memory loss. I missed my period for the first time and wasn’t pregnant. I have itchy that could be a yeast infection and have been bleeding a lot lately and easily. It’s not easy for me to see a doctor right now. I have a cold that has been here for almost 2 weeks and isn’t normal for me. My friends and family came to me saying my ex has aids

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Excessive bleeding is not a symptom of AIDS.This problems can occur as a result of hormonal imbalance, excessive stress, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Thyroid issues. So, you should get investigated. You would require to get an Ultrasound Pelvic organs to rule out Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and to get a thyroid profile done to rule out any evidence of Hypothyroidism.Also, there is no harm in getting tested for HIV.If any issues are found you would be treated accordingly.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.