I have been cleaning the floor at work with bleach

Patient : I have been cleaning the floor at work with bleach and then walked home. As I take my shoes off, my left foot has a large area that looks like clean burn but the skin is numb and blue in colour. My shoes were blue so it's very possible that is where the colour came from. I have been flushing my foot under cool water for over 30 minutes and the color has got lighter and red dots are appearing over the exposed burn area. It's not painful but Any advice would help
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: My husband has a severe case of alcoholic hepatitis. He was in the hospital for three weeks and one week ago he was d...

Q: My mother is 58 years old and she is suffering a lot of pain in her back and legs with numbness, especially the left ...

Q: I am the mother of a 55 year old male. He has developed an extreme case of fluid retention. bloated stomach, cellulit...

Q: Hello, I'm a 63 year old Caucasian female and had an ultrasound due to pains on my upper right quadrant which turned ...

Q: Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... My question has to do with impotence , ba...

 
DOCTOR ADVISORY BOARD
218

Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician
173

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician
138

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist
98

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon
CNN
BBC
MSNBC
CBS
abcNews
FoxNews