I have been dealing with inner ear discomfort

Patient: I have been dealing with inner ear discomfort and a small growth/bump in inner ear by canal. Also I have ustachian tube dysfunction and a lot of ear infections. Plz help me my ear is blooding

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.This looks to be a bit complicated case as you have multiple problems starting from disco mfort and mass in the ear, bleeding and Eustachian tube dysfunction.I would advise you the following.- Get an opinion of an ENT Surgeon.- Insist for the investigations like CT scan of the sinuses and the ears to get the details of the problems so that the treatment is guided well.- Get the Surgery done if indicated.- You need a long course of medicines as ENT infections take more time to get settled.I hope this answer helps you.