I have been dealing with inner ear discomfort

Patient : I have been dealing with inner ear discomfort and a small growth/bump in inner ear by canal. Also I have ustachian tube dysfunction and a lot of ear infections. Plz help me my ear is blooding
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. This looks to be a bit complicated case as you have multiple problems starting from disco mfort and mass in the ear, bleeding and Eustachian tube dysfunction. I would advise you the following. - Get an opinion of an ENT Surgeon. - Insist for the investigations like CT scan of the sinuses and the ears to get the details of the problems so that the treatment is guided well. - Get the Surgery done if indicated. - You need a long course of medicines as ENT infections take more time to get settled. I hope this answer helps you.