I have been dealing with inner ear discomfort

Patient

Q: I have been dealing with inner ear discomfort and a small growth/bump in inner ear by canal. Also I have ustachian tube dysfunction and a lot of ear infections. Plz help me my ear is blooding

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

This looks to be a bit complicated case as you have multiple problems starting from discomfort and mass in the ear, bleeding and Eustachian tube dysfunction.

I would advise you the following.
- Get an opinion of an ENT Surgeon.
- Insist for the investigations like CT scan of the sinuses and the ears to get the details of the problems so that the treatment is guided well.
- Get the Surgery done if indicated.
- You need a long course of medicines as ENT infections take more time to get settled.

I hope this answer helps you.