I have been diagnosed with a blood disorder for clotting

Q: I have been diagnosed with a blood disorder for clotting. i have had a clot in my left kidney. I work out regularly and like yo take a per work out drink. What is s safe pre work out drink to consume

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

A pre-workout drink depends on what the aim of the workout is. Here are possible outcomes or aims for workouts:
Weight loss - Taking a Coffee based drink to boost metabolism
Bodybuilding - High protein drink with some Amino acid chains for quick repair
Cardio Workout - Glucose drink with electrolytes and some coffee for a boost in workout

There are many types of drinks available in each type and experimenting will help you to get the optimum result.

Hope this helps you. All the best with bodybuilding.