Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been diagnosed with adult add

I have been diagnosed with adult add

Patient: I have been diagnosed with adult add and I was prescribed 5 ml adderall. My doctor told me to try it for a month. After a few days I feel no difference taking one 5 ml a day. What do you recommend I take to help me find the dosage that I need?

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.You have mentioned that you take 5ml of Adderall, bu t Adderall is available in 5mg/5ml and 10mg/5 ml dosages. It would be difficult to comment on the adequacy of the dosage without knowing the fact that which Adderall are you taking? Although considering the fact that your symptoms are not under control, it is advisable to increase the dosages, but doing so without knowing the amount of Adderall that you are taking at present, won’t be right.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.