I have been diagnosed with herpes 1 year ago, chlamydia

Patient : I have been diagnosed with herpes 1 year ago, chlamydia 5 days ago. I took Azithromycin 500mg pills, 2 of them at the same time for the chlamydia. I also take valtrex every day for herpes. My symptoms from chlamydia are better and I haven't had an outbreak for herpes in 2 months. I haven't had sex with anyone except my new partner unprotected for 1 year. I have 2 questions. I have had protected sex with a sex toy today and I am wondering if I could get reinfected with chlamydia? I am also wondering if ,since I have herpes if my new partner comes up negative on his chlamydia test if I gave it to him? I had symptoms of chlamydia the day after we had sex for the first time. I am just nervous that if his test comes back negative he is going to blame me on cheating on him. He knows about the herpes and regularly gets checked by getting his blood drawn and he always checks for any outbreaks on me before we have sex. I have read though that just because your have herpes you may get an another std just because you are high risk.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Yes, you can get an infection again by using the same toy that you had before. This is b ecause the Chlamydia has a resting or spore-like stage that can cause infections or problems. Please see a Doctor to get treated for this. You will need antibiotics to help you. All the best.