Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder I have

I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder I have

Patient: I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I have visited 4 specialists gotten a CT scan, bloodworm, consoling and still nothing. I have headaches numbness from the lips left arm and leg, jaw pain, a feeling of pressure on my head, aching from the biceps and left hand (mostly from my left wrist), hurts to swollow, throbing of the head and left elbow, felling like my left part of the face is dropping down, the headaches are mostly from the sides of my head, lightheadednes , and sharp pain in or around my ears

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.It depends a lot on since when these symptoms are pr esent. If these are present only since 5-7 days then it could very well be a upper respiratory infection and may require a course of antibiotics like amoxycilline or cefexime. If these are present since long then there could be a possibility of somatoform disorder and this will require use of TCAs like Amitriptyline etc.Do meet your doctor.and get your history evaluated in detail.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.