I have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis bulging discs don

Patient : I have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis bulging discs dont want to do exercise or steroids i have one of 3 shots but no more i got the worst cramp in my leg when they did it no more the nerve is not doing anything for me but causing pain its not useful for anything but they claim they cant take it out but i want it gone all it is good for is to cause me severe pain
Symptoms:  Sciatica
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Primary t reatment of disc prolapse with spinal stenosis is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Mecobalamine is helpful in pain relief. Operative treatment such as discectomy is required if not relieved by rest. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.