I have been experiencing menstrual like cramps, a headache b

Patient : I have been experiencing menstrual like cramps, a headache behind my eyes that worsens when I stand up. I also feel like I'm a little feverish, I have some slight chills. I haven't started my period yet, the last time I had one was the end of april/first of may. Today I've had some milky looking vaginal discharge and the cramps have not worsened or gotten better... I'm wondering what's wrong and whether or not I should be concerned...
Symptoms:  Feverish feeling, menstrual like cramps in my lower abdomen/low back/hamstrings/glutes, headache, symptoms have been around for 24 hours now...