I have been experiencing nipple itching and tenderness, headaches,

Patient : I have been experiencing nipple itching and tenderness, headaches, nausea, abdominal cramps, bloating, been tired, and have had hot flashes. I am diabetic and am wondering what do the above symptoms mean? I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your symptoms and problems. viz. nipple itching and tenderness, head aches, nausea, abdominal cramps, bloating, been tired, and have had hot flashes. And diabetes. All these symptoms can be due to bad control of diabetes giving infections and its complications as suggested by symptomatology. These can not be due to pregnancy. I would suggest you to go ahead with clinical evaluation and examination by your Doctor and get the investigations particularly of the blood sugar and as indicated by physical findings. This will give a plan for a proper management.