I have been experiencing spells of vomiting, nausea, abdomen

Patient

Q: I have been experiencing spells of vomiting, nausea, abdomenal pains, cramping, and unusual urine patterns. I am unable to eat or drink anything without throwing it up either minutes, or at most, two hours upon comsuming. I am a fifteen year old female if this helps. My mother does not seem to be concerned but I am a little worried. I just want some help. I have missed two days of school so far due to my inability to stand without becoming nauseated or lightheaded, as well as my inability to sleep well. Should this be something to be concerned about? It's been forty-eight hours since the first symptoms appeared.

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pains, cranping, and inability to sleep.
Doctor