I have been experiencing symptoms of vaginial thrush every s

Patient

Q: I have been experiencing symptoms of vaginial thrush every single cycle since last year (treated with acv) , usually it begins on the first 3 or 4 days leading up to my cycle and thats how I know when its time for AF ... Well I have been trying to concieve and I have a strong feeling I have succeeded . AF is due in 2 days and I almost forgot because NO THRUSH ! None for the first time in forever . I cannot remember the last cycle I went without experiencing the discomfort ... could no thrush indicate possible pregnancy ? especially since it is chronic ? If I am pregnant I am 12-13 days post-ovulation .

Doctor