I have been feeling a strong illness including symptoms such as a burning sensation in my head, dizziness, and nausea. Could someone please tell me what I might have?

Q: Yesterday, I felt like my head was going to explode; I had no fever, just a strong burning sensation inside. I felt dizzy when I walked. And I began to have strong nausea that would come and go.

The first time this has happened was about two weeks ago. Yesterday evening was the second time. Both times it's only lasted from the afternoon throughout the day, and the next day I feel much better, but still not fully recovered.

Since the first time two weeks ago, I have felt dizzy for about fifteen minutes after I wake up every day. Also, for the past two weeks I feel like I'm becoming very forgetful. The other day I was driving on the same road back to my house and for a while I didn't recognize it and thought I was going somewhere else. I also didn't remember someone's name that I work with every day and talk to regularly.

Something else that could be important is that my left ear has also been having a burning sensation nearly everyday for about a month. I think that was the first symptom, and then everything else followed.

I'm becoming very concerned. Does anyone know what might be wrong with me?

Symptoms:  Burning sensation in head and ear, dizziness, nausea, forgetfullness