I have been feeling lightheaded for over a week now,

Patient : I have been feeling lightheaded for over a week now, it is most often accompanied by nausea and diarrhea. My doctor told me that I was probably dehydrated, and to drink lots of water so it will go away in a couple days. It didn't though. Also, he couldn't take any lab work because I don't have health insurance, therefore I couldn't afford it. Sometimes the nausea goes away, so I think it's probably nervousness when I worry about my health. I've been doing some research and I found that I could be iron deficient. So I've been taking women's muti vitamins the past few days because they have 18mg of iron in them. I still haven't seen any change though. I am a 21 year old female.
Symptoms:  Lightheaded
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You could have iron deficiency or some other cause of anemia. Get a simple blood test d one to check what type of anemia you have. This should help you reach the diagnosis. Post this, see a Doctor for the treatment. Hope this helps you.