Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been feeling movement in belly

I have been feeling movement in belly

Patient: I have been feeling movement in belly. Different taste buds. Back pain. Navel hurt and feel swollen. Teeth ache. I read a article about cryptic pregnancy. I have every symptom of it. I went to er they told me i have muscle Spasm. Which i been new that for my back and leg. My belly dont hurt just navel. Can u tell me what it could be. Yes i poop on regular.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Infection of the gastrointestinal system can present with abd ominal pain, altered peristaltic movements etc.Continuous thinking about pregnancy can lead to symptoms that mimic symptoms of pregnancy.Better to go for an ultrasound, which will prove you the absence of pregnancy and can identify the possible cause of pain at your navel, then treatment can be planned accordingly.Hope this helps.Take care.