I have been feeling tired recently and getting a lot

Patient : I have been feeling tired recently and getting a lot of headaches. My entire sinus and forehead area throb. I feel it is stress related, but I am not sure. Thank you.
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. Your symptoms are suggestive of frontal sinusitis.When the sinus c avities behind your forehead become inflamed, it is known as acute frontal sinusitis. Sinuses can become inflamed if the mucous membranes produce too much mucus. Infections and other health conditions can also sometimes cause acute frontal sinusitis. The treatment depends on whether your sinusitis is caused by bacteria, polyps, or some other factor.You should consult a ENT specialist for a detailed work up.He will guide you the best possible treatment in your case.Usually : Antibiotics may be prescribed to treat bacterial infections. (Viral infections do not respond to antibiotic treatment. Nasal sprays can relieve congestion and pressure in the frontal sinuses. Over-the-counter pain relievers may be used if your doctor advises you to do so. Pain medications may be prescribed when over-the-counter options are ineffective. Most acute sinusitis symptoms begin to disappear within a few days of treatment. However, you should always take all prescribed medications as instructed. Hope this helps. Take care.