Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been getting alot of dark dots under the

I have been getting alot of dark dots under the

Patient: I have been getting alot of dark dots under the skin. Wondering what these could be?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Our skin is a layer of protection to the outside world. Daily, we undergo small injurie s to the skin. These usually heal and we do not notice them. In your case, I believe that the clotting mechanism or the healing mechanism is not perfect. You should get a clotting test and bleeding test done to confirm this. If these are normal, then you may have a vitamin deficiency.Take one multivitamin a day to correct this. All the best.Hope this helps you.