I have been getting eye floaters over the past 3

Patient

Q: I have been getting eye floaters over the past 3 weeks. I get them well over 10 times day to the point where it is very annoying and makes me want to close my eyes. The eye floaters seem to be getting worse each day and more frequent. I have perfect vision and am not having any trouble with my vision even with the floaters. I am curious if it is something more serious than just with the eye.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Usually floaters are nothing serious or harmful but there are some parasitic infections which would appear like floaters in the eye. Please talk to a Doctor to confirm these parasites are in the eyes. If seen, you will need medication to help you recover. Wishing you the best.

Hope this helps you.