I have been getting head pains sometimes sharp or sometimes

Patient

Q: I have been getting head pains sometimes sharp or sometimes they make me feel a little dizzy but nothing major but I just recently had one and it made me feel dizzy for a second but then I started to have spasms in my upper back and shoulders and then into my arms. My shoulders are a little achy now and my head just hurts a bit but what could be wrong

Symptoms:  Head pains and spasms in upper back and shoulders
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood your history of head pains sometimes sharp or sometimes they make you feel a little dizzy but nothing major but recently had one and it made you feel dizzy for a second but then you started to have spasms in the upper back and shoulders and then into the arms. Shoulders are a little achy now and head just hurts a bit .
All these symptoms are suggestive of a problem in the cervical spine and an MRI of it will help the diagnosis as well as a clinical examination help more.
Further treatment will depend upon the investigations.
Till then take a rest, avoid sudden movements of the neck over shoulder, no driving.

Hope this helps you.