I have been getting irregular heart beats I have a

Patient

Q: I have been getting irregular heart beats. I have a large redish spot on my arm and i have white spots from my fingers going up to my red spot. I have had this for years....it hurts when my heart beats Sometimes. and the spot feels warm and it burns when i scratch it.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have one of the following:
Allergy
Infection
Cyst

You can try taking tablet Levocet if it is an allergic reaction. This will help you reduce the allergy. If this does not help you after 3 days, please see a Doctor to get antibiotics and treat the cyst and abscess with surgery to drain it.

Later, the antibiotics cover will help you with cure. Hope this helps you. All the best.