I have been getting nauseous/sick after most meals

Patient

Q: I have been getting nauseous/sick after most meals or snacks and it last for about and hour or so, I have also been feeling extremely tired all the time and t night time I wake up with the cold sweats. What is wrong?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

I am pleased to assist you.
From your history, it seems like you have been suffering from a stomach infection, and hence you're feeling nauseous after eating. You also have extreme tiredness, which is a sign of the infection.
I will advise you to consult your physician who can recommend an antibiotic for you like Ofloxacin which has to be taken twice daily at a recommended dosage of 500 mg. You can also take Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg twice daily, this will help in reducing the acid levels and facilitate digestion.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.