I have been going out with my girlfriend now for almost 2 months

Patient

Q: Hi,

I am a 21 year old malefrom Ireland. I have been going out with my girlfriend now for almost 2 months and I have a real problem with getting an erection for her. Usually I dont have any problem getting hard.. When I play with myself im gaurentteed to get an erection really quickly but when im with a girl I have had no luck with being able to get an erection in fact its like my penus gets smaller. I am a virgin so I think fear might hae something to do with this but Im not 100% sure... I am also Bi- Sexual and attracted to men but Ive heard of multiple Bi or Gay who have had no problem having sex with women but secretly hiding the fact they like men. This is all thats been on my mind for a while now and I need to talk to someone about this. Have you got an suggestions?

Doctor