I have been going through a very bad acne so

Q: I have been going through a very bad acne so doctor suggested me to use faceclin and its working as well but the spots which are left after the acne heals are not fading at all along side i use sefphil and glycol6 together to treat these marks, and i use aha-s facewash ,from past few days i m observing open pores plz help to how to clear my skin ,i have attached images aswell.. plz help me !!!!

Symptoms:  None
I have been going through a...-1 I have been going through a...-2

A:   Hi.
Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query.

I know having scars left by the acne can be worrisome especially when you are very much concerned about your skin health.
Let me tell you that scars are treated based on its severity like whether the scar is superficial or deep.
In case of superficial scars, we generally treat with anti-scar creams, but it will take at least 8-12 weeks for the scar to completely disappear. Scar treatment tests your patience and we should be patient enough to see the good results.
And if the scars are not responding to any creams, then you may have to go for other options like.
1. Microdermabrasion.
2. Scar refiling.
3. Laser treatment.

As you said that you are using some creams for the scars, if you have already used it for 8-12 weeks completely, then you can contact a Dermatologist near you, so that he can examine you and let you know what to do further.
If you have started using those creams only from few days then you can continue it for 8-12 weeks, hopefully you can see the result. Lets hope for the best.

Also, You can try this few tips to prevent pimples and have a healthy skin.
1. Eat healthy and nutritious diet, especially fruits and salads. Try to eat 4-5 servings of fruits per day.
2. Drink plenty of water, approximately 2-3 liters of water everyday.
3. Have adequate sleep of 6-7 hours per day.
4. Always use a sunscreen rated SPF of 30 and above. Apply sunscreen while going out in sun.
5. If your face is oily, You can use oil free face wash for cleaning your face everyday.
6. Do not squeeze the blemishes. If you do so it may leave a very bad mark on your skin. Just leave it as it is.
7. While going out, try to cover your face and hands.

Hope this helps.
Wish you good health.