I have been have a sharp pain in the center

Patient : I have been have a sharp pain in the center of my chest it gets worse when i lift my arms or bend over any idea of what it could be
Symptoms:  Chest pain lower back pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Chest pain is a very serious symptom and one that should not be taken lightly. Please se e a Doctor and get checked up for heart disease. The Doctor will do an ECG to check for heart disease. If negative, talk about other causes like lung disease, acidity and so on. The Doctor will need to examine you to reach the diagnosis. Hope this helps you.