Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have been having a dull ache in my testicles

I have been having a dull ache in my testicles

Patient: I have been having a dull ache in my testicles and it’s never loacalized. I have checked for lumps and did not find anything. I keep checking a few times a day to the point where I think I am causing the soreness or dull pain in my testicles from constantly checking.. I just had blood work and urine tests done that were completely unrelated to this that showed a WBC count of 14,000 and nothing wrong with urine. I got these done because of chest pain of which I was told I was dehydrated and this is why the WBC count was slightly elevated. My question is if I am feeling this dull ache in my testicles and my blood and urine tests showed nothing does that mean that my testicles are fine?

Doctor: