I have been having a dull pain on the lower

Patient: I have been having a dull pain on the lower right hand side of my abdomen. For the last 5 days I have been urinating frequently. I googled the symptoms and now I’m concerned about ovarian cancer. I had a pelvic ultrasound done this morning and the lady doing the ultrasound said that my ovaries looked normal and that All she could tell me was “for what I can see there’s nothing for you to worry about”. Would she say that just to calm me down because of how distressed I was? I was crying during the entire procedure and she said I dont think you have to worry about anything. I have no other symptoms. No family history, fit and super active. I have had blood test and urine test all normal

I have been having a dull p...-1

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Wit the history you have provided about frequent urination with normal blood, urine and u ltrasonography examination, this looks to be due to one of the following reasons:-Anxiety, stress can be one of the reasons for frequent urination.- Dull pain in the right lower of the abdomen can be due to colitis or IBS.Consult your PCP for any medicines for these to calm down the nerves and you will be fine.