Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been having ab pain, lower back pain, nauseous

I have been having ab pain, lower back pain, nauseous

Patient: I have been having ab pain, lower back pain, nauseous, lightheaded, slight pain in my left leg. I have had an ectopic pregnancy. My blood pressure is slightly elevated. Can I be having another ectopic, wjat should I do? A test said neg.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.An ectopic can be only confirmed with a scan and not just a urine or blood test for pr egnancy.In case the scan is already done and ectopic is ruled out, then there is nothing to worry about. Since you have a history of ectopic pregnancy, then it would be important to do the scan right away and take an opinion from a Gynecologist.Hope this helped.Regards