I have been having abnormal discharge for a couple of weeks

Q: I have been having abnormal discharge for a couple of weeks, I also have a metallic taste in my mouth when I eat. I have been having a tingling sensation in my nipples. I also have been waking up every night for the past week and feeling very tired. My period is due this week but has not yet started. I'm 16 years old. Is this signs of pregnancy?

The symptoms you have been having can happen in early pregnancy, but they are not specific to pregnancy alone. They can also be a part of anemia, stress induced, premenstrual symptoms, hormonal changes, and nutritional and vitamin deficiencies.
Kindly do a pregnancy test after a week in case you miss your cycles. This will rule out the doubts. Till then reduce stress, drink plenty of water and sleep for 8 hours a day. Check your hemoglobin and thyroid levels as well, once you see a Doctor.

Hope this helped.