I have been having alot of sex since my last

Patient : I have been having alot of sex since my last period yesterday there was some brown sticky discharge then today iv spotted some very light pinkish blood on the tissue and in my pants, im not due on my period till the 15-16th. Could i be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Since your period just ended , you could be having some minor spotting which a few women experience after their period is over. The chances of pregnancy are extremely unlikely since you just finished your period. However, the ovulation occurs around the middle of the cycle. So considering you have regular cycles, if you had unprotected intercourse around the middle of your cycle, you should get an urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy. Hope this was helpful, Regards.