I have been having chest pain for about 2months now,

Patient : I have been having chest pain for about 2months now, i was told it was anxiety but i am not convinced as i have nothing to be anxious about. Also the pain starts in the left side of my chest under the nipple then moves to the center. I also feel very tired even after a full night of rest.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Chest pain is always a dangerous symptom as it can indicate heart disease. This causes a constricting type of chest pain that radiates to the arm and jaw. Here are a list of possible causes for the chest pain: - Heart-related chest pain - Lung diseases - Acidity - Anxiety I recommend that you talk to a Doctor and get an ECG done. If the ECG is clear, you can take time to decide the next steps. I recommend that you get checked for Lung disorders by doing lung function tests. If the pain is burning and just above the chest, it may be due to acidity. In this case, antacids will help you. Wishing this helps you. All the best.