I have been having chest pain for the past week

Q: I have been having chest pain for the past week or so.
Feels like sharp pains in my heart maybe an ache and somtimes a pressure on my chest. Usually last 30 mins to a few hours a couple times a day
I've had chest X-ray and ekg done witch came out fine.
I have anxeity pretty bad anytime it starts I panic and overthink the symptoms it seems... My question is the sympotoms have slowed down ALOT to wear I can get back to my normal life so if the sympotoms go away slowly does that mean it's not heart related? I would imagine it would only get worse otherwise.
Doctor prescribed me Zantac and klonopin.
I'm just scared I'm going to have a heart attack but the doctor basically laughed me off as it being anxeity induced but it comes at random when ever THEN the anxeity come ..givin it's always in the back of my mind so could be anxeity induced?
Also seems when I'm out and about doing thing it seems to go Away.

Symptoms:  Chest pressure / left side chest heart area sharp pains intermittent