I have been having constant abdomen ache from last 2

Q: I have been having constant abdomen ache from last 2 days. i had tried taking nexium with some relief but pain is coming back . no medical hx , age 30 female.
pain is in midline upper region. please help.

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern.

This kind of pain is mostly due to acid reflux or gall bladder issues like stones in gall bladder called as Cholelithiasis. It can be hiatus hernia associated with Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease.
So, for evaluation of Gall bladder issues you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen which will rule out any Cholelithiasis or Pancreatitis.
If your Ultrasound is normal, you would require treatment for Acid reflux.
But since you must already be taking treatment for reflux as your problem is chronic, so i would advise you to get Upper GI Endoscopy done, that would rule out the reflux and the hiatus hernia if any.
In acid reflux disease a combination of Omeprazole and Domperidone helps greatly. You should take soft, bland diet as spicy food aggravates acidity. In case of acute pain you can take anti flatulent syrup like Digene or Gelusil.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy