I have been having constant nausea some days worse than

Patient : I have been having constant nausea some days worse than others. I am on birth control and the last time I had sex was three weeks ago and just ended my period. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of period just ended - on birth control pills; no preg nancy is not possible. I would advise you the following: It seems that you are having mild form of GERD. Take a PPI, Antacid and motility regulator under prescription of your Doctor and you will be fine.