I have been having episodes They happen mostly in the

Q: I have been having episodes. They happen mostly in the morning but can happen at random points. About a year ago was the first that it happened, then it became monthly, then weekly, and now they happen pretty much every day. I have passed out twice in the past two months. My episodes literally feel like I'm at the brink of passing out, and my body just decides not to. The first time I stayed unconscious for a minute or so and, embarrassingly, peed myself, and this last one I didn't, but I had more of a "white out" than "black out". I am 18, have had no bad medical history other than spinal issues that run in my family, and am fairly healthy. I noticed this problem the first time in sports, when I was starting to slow down in volleyball, and now I can barely walk around school without feeling dizzy and severely fatigued. I have done a CAT scan, multiple EKGs, I have had blood work done numerous times and multiple IVs. We have no clue what may be wrong with me and it is getting to the point where it is severely affecting my ability to function normally, especially in school. Currently I am on Lexapro, but I passed out the first time before taking it.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, syncope, tiredness, trouble sleeping at night, eating fluctuations (severely hungry, then not), mild short term memory loss, unsettled stomach, dizziness, weakness