I have been having for about 2 weeks a sore

Patient

Q: I have been having for about 2 weeks a sore neck, a low grade
fever and the skin on my feet feel tight. Do I have the flu

Symptoms:  Left side of neck aches, my face feels like it is hot to the touch with a tingling sensation. The skin my feet around the instep and top of my foot up to my toes feels like it is tight, too small for the foot.
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history about symptoms, medications, allergies, age and duration of 2 weeks of illness having pain in the left side of neck, tingling and hot face, feet skin feeling tight and low grade fever...
These symptoms can occur in flu and continue.
In higher age group the flu can continue for 2 weeks, although it usually recovers in 3-7 days.
Hence is the necessity of getting the tests of blood, urine and stool to rule out any other problems, as well as attending the Doctor as he knows what is going around and its duration.
Clinical evaluation, examination and correlation with the investigations helps for proper diagnosis and plan of proper management.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.