I have been having headaches and dizziness so bad that

Patient

Q: I have been having headaches and dizziness so bad that if I lay my head down or get up to fast my eyes start to shake and makes the room feel like it is spinning- very worried- on no medecine

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
It seems you are having Vertigo. See vertigo is of two types, Central and Peripheral.
Central vertigo is due to Neurological causes mostly and Peripheral Vertigo is due to ENT causes.
So, you should get an ENT Evaluation done.
In general, Peripheral vertigo is very severe and Central one is not but is associated with speech difficulties, visual issues. Also, you should get your Blood Sugar and BP checked.
For Peripheral Vertigo that is idiopathic, we prefer to use medicines like Cinnarizine. But if your doctor feels on your history and examination that your vertigo is central, you would require to get a MRI Brain and Color doppler of carotid vessels.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy